Subject: [Leica] Help with Nocti
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:17:45 -0700

Mark,

You have seen them, and commented on them, all before as I was a frequent
poster at the time (2004ish?). My son, Mr. Bronx Cheer, is now knocking on
fourteen's door.  The trip to Ireland was to bury my father's ashes next to
his much loved mother. Been a (very) infrequent poster until now. Just
purchased an M8 and have been needing, and appreciating, all the advice.

My first ever photos posted to the net, and to this group, were taken at my
father's deathbed:

http://leica-users.org/v21/msg11330.html

John

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Help with Nocti)