Subject: [Leica] Help with Nocti
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:19:10 -0500

Well of course we hung out in Vancouver BC at least once.
Sorry about your Dad I'm glad you got some meaninfull shots.
2002 was the year my mom died. And no I didn't get anywhere near enough
photo's of her in her last year or ever.

No archive.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/