Subject: [Leica] Praise for Sherry Krauter
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:38:44 -0800

Many of you know her work, but this was my first time with her.  I got my
35-70/4 lens back the other day and it is wonderful.  I had dropped it and
broken something inside so the whole front set of elements would just flop
around.  Not good.  I had to wait quite a bit for her to get the parts
needed, but it works like a champ.  Silky smooth focus and zoom.  Clean
inside and out.  I have yet to restore it to Nikon mount so I can use it.
Not much to photography right now, so it is second or third on my list of
things to do.  Maybe I will keep the R mount for a while and finish off that
roll of B&W that has been sitting in my R8 for three years.

Aram

Aram Langhans
Semi-Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson