Subject: [Leica] Pedestrian
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 23:16:28 -0600

A pumpkin run would be a foot race for charity at Halloween.  The runners
(and walkers) get sponsors to donate money to the charity, and entrance
fees go to thw cause as well.

All entrants get a T shirt, and there are usually awards for various
classes of finishers.

Your subject might have received the shirt as a gift . . . When I was at
United Way, when we had left-over shirts after one of our runs, we donated
them to groups who distributed them to their efforts either home or abroad.

Number 484 is my son Adam, (Now a hotel manager) in a fun run many years
ago.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/58764_1636380712413_1323582219_31673747_7115605_n.jpg

small url
<https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/58764_1636380712413_1323582219_31673747_7115605_n.jpg>