Subject: [Leica] Henri
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 00:21:04 -0600

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Robert G Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gorgeous lighting perfectly caught! You are so lucky to be owned by Henri;
> he gives you such wonderful portrait opps...
> Bob

I think it is a trust (consensual, like Doug does) thing, Bob.  For
example, I usually leave my Leica or the Pentax XR sitting on the same
little reading table where Henri sleeps.  In the case of the iPhone, it is
invisible to him, because it is always around.

Some of the shots are done with the auto-focus Pentax primes, and I usually
defocus the lens so it makes a little noise, so he looks right at it.

Fun, my kids and my Kats ignore the camera, because they know I would not
show them looking bad!