Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2012: Friday señorita
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:39:25 +0100

It has been a while since I posted a real pretty face...On Friday afternoon
my department held its annual tapas outing. We always do it in late January
or early February, this is instead of having a Christmas party in December
when people's calendars are filled with Christmas party. It was the coldest
day of the year so far, but we were still able to sit outside in the sun
while eating our tapas. This is one of the new members of our department, a
trainee from Romania who will be with us for the next 6 months. Quite a
classical beauty, I think:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1699159539&k=8pskp7J&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan