Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: tapeo
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:53:01 -0800

Nathan:

Real Life.

In this world full of MP3 Players, iPods, 60-inch TV screens, etc., a very
settling, welcome respite.

Thank you!

Bob in Seattle
 (?where it has, for some arcane meteorological reason, been sunny (unusual
East winds down from the Cascade Mountains), pushing 55 Fahrenheit and
almost no air pollution due to the East winds).  I'm sure this cruel Weather
Hoax will be exposed soon?)

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net