Subject: [Leica] D800/E
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 03:20:28 +0000

I use 3 stop ND filters on my lenses when required...

john

Yeah!  I keep my M3 loaded with 125 ISO FP4 and my M2 with 400 ISO HP5.  I
have fast lenses, so I don't feel any longing for these high sensitivity
cameras.  I would like an M8.2 or M9 first because I prefer RF cameras, but
also for the high shutter speed, so I could use wide apertures and low ISO
settings in daylight.  I don't like to stop down past f/5.6 generally.

Alan