Subject: [Leica] Art of Photography Show
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:55:57 +0000

I have been invited to enter something for the above in San Diego. I feel
sure this is not great honour and the email has gone out to thousands of
people, but does anyone here have any experience of this show? Secondly, in
the remotest possibility of being accepted, is there anyone in the San Diego
area who would frame a print for me and deliver it? There is no point me
even entering if I have the problem of shipping a framed print in the one in
ten thousand plus chance of being accepted.

Thanks!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)