Subject: [Leica] Art of Photography Show
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:01:07 -0500

They send out that spam email to everyone who has a photo website. I've
gotten them for years, and they'll send you the same thing several times
this year before the deadline hoping you'll pony up money to enter. This
show, like most juried shows, is a moneymaker for someone, but not the
artist.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography