Subject: [Leica] Adobe Special Pricing
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:23:25 -0600

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at
mac.com>wrote:

I would not want to be without either Lightroom or Photoshop.Though without
question 90% of the digital post processing I do
gets done in Lightroom.

I'm the same.   EVERYTHING I post first goes to Lightroom, where the
majority of the processing occurs, then EVERYTHING goes to Photoshop for
finishing.

If you're a carpenter, you own saws AND sanders.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/