Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:10:36 -0500

Though the output one sees in scans one makes or downrezes for an email to a
friend or the LUG gallery or any gallery or our website is not going to be
about the wonderful crispiness at the edge of each grain particle.
And those days if our print was on the wall few are going to go up to it
with a loupe and check that out though the glass gets in the way.
I'm a big fan of appreciating my images on a macro level but to everything
there is a season and a time to every purpose.
Most people are reading this on their smart phones. Its not going to matter
if I have it set for serif or sans serif.
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/