Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:28:58 -0500

I wonder how much of this needs to be wistful speculative theoretical
conversation and not more normal LUG show and tell? Why are we not LOOKING
AT IT?
I can tell you that in general every time I see on the LUG a scan and not a
capture the quality of image making goes WAY DOWN.
This may be a bit of an anomaly as to the level of skill in scanning here is
lower than what seems to be a more normal day to day possessing of captures.
Nobody is scanning every day here. Or every week. Without it set to "auto".

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/