Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Cub
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:23:44 -0600

Hi Sonny,

You bring back memories.  A friend of mine wanted to get pictures of a
hilltop where he planned to build a house.  I put him in the back seat armed
with an old Graphic loaded with a film pack, and circled his building site
until he emptied the pack.

I have shot some 35mm from the Cub, with the window down, while flying
alone.  Properly rigged and trimmed, it is a fine shooting platform.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA