Subject: [Leica] More Walk About the Town...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:02:34 -0800

Busy day with dayjob today so still no substantial testing of the 28/4
Perar. BTW, the aperture is a cinch to turn with the hood on, unlike the
Pera 35.

So hope the Holga-Perar doesn't sear your eyes out, here are some more
photos around town:

Years ago, when we lived in the Boston area, we bought a small press book
called something like "Boston Bad Drivers" (which is a given), and one of
the funniest remarks is that cars should come with a self-inking "Sorry"
stamp on the front bumper. I guess the owner of this car felt similarly:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/1-20120224-L1009655.jpg

Graffiti in our Fair City! Gasp!
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/2-20120224-L1009656.jpg

We have plenty of liberals and "re-defeat Bush 2008" bumper stickers in our
neighborhood.
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/3-20120224-L1009660.jpg

Stone lantern:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/4-20120224-L1009661.jpg