Subject: [Leica] New Lens
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:20:30 +0100

Well looks more like flare than a lack of sharpness or wrong focus
here tonight.

Also reminiscent of David Hamilton,
http://tinyurl.com/7lqmhx5
and some of my own shots with a fourth party telelens on the Spotmatic
F in the early 70 ...

Keep clicking and experimenting, I'm sure there are circumstances when
your $24 asset will be the needed trump :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 27 f?vr. 12 ? 18:53, Aram Langhans a ?crit :