Subject: [Leica] New Lens
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:25:01 -0800

Thanks, Phillippe.  Now if I had models like that.....

Well, my wife would leave me, so not worth it.

I bought it hoping to get a different perspective on things.  After all, how
many photos of Yosemite falls can you get?  (Don't have to answer that).  I
am going to take photos of things I always take photos of and see if
anything looks good with a soft lens, or even a pinhole.  I loved doing
pinhole camera in school with the kids.  Physics project to calculate the
ideal size of the pinhole for the designated box, then make and measure the
pinhole an see how it works.

I got lazy and just bought the pinhole "lens", when it gets here.

Aram