Subject: [Leica] Lens choice for Leica
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:04:15 +1300

The 28mm was my standard for a long while, then moved to 35mm but it is more
a 50mm on the M.

I have the 28mm Summicron and had no focus issues (nor remember seeing other
people having issues) on my M9, it is a(nother) stand-out lens!

john

***
The Pera 28 also shows how versatile the 28mm is. I am surprised how much I
like it - a bit wider than the 35 but not as wide as the 24/25. It could be
the "just right" FOV. The 28/2 'cron is stratospherically priced of course,
but I heard that it also has focus shift problem on the M9? Any real life
experience among the luggers?

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lens choice for Leica)