Subject: [Leica] Advise or impressions on panoramic cameras / photography?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:05:17 -0800

The nick brandt reference is regarding shootig film and scanning. He
doesn't shoot panos generally.

Pano street shooters are few but not none. I am one, and links from our
blogs on a few others. I should make one posting collecting all.

Sylvia Plachy (of new yorker fame, among others) uses a widelux on ny
streets very effectively. I love her stuff