Subject: [Leica] an interesting comparison of S2
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:46:49 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

We have seriously considered that.  It would be the two of us.  But with
the price of gasoline going through the roof and the rest of the world
going crazy, we have decided to stay on our farm and build a huge wall
around it.
<<<

Or I could fix my bicycle's flat tire, get a new rain fly for the tent,
sell the truck, give the house back to the bank, and in about a year I
could afford the S2 body.  Now, about the lens....

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] an interesting comparison of S2)