Subject: [Leica] Leap Night II
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:05:36 -0500

I forget the main part is that I did not use flash.
No return detected. Nor requested. Or required.

You're the top! You're a Waldorf salad.
You're the top! You're a Berlin ballad.
You're the nimble tread of the feet of Fred Astaire.
You're an O'Neill drama; you're Whistler's mama; you're Camembert.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/