Subject: [Leica] FS: two Elmarit_M WA lenses
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:26:14 -0500

I have been asked to help sell some Leica gear from an estate. The
lenses below are the first items, (neither lens is coded):

21mm Elmarit-M ASPH.  s/n 3885xxx
Minty condition, includes 12592 lenshade and and cover (14041),
leather lens case, 21mm bright line finder 12002 SBKOO, Leica E55 UVa
filter (13373), front and rear caps, box and paperwork. The 21mm
finder has been rough up a bit but the lens is without blemishes of
any kind. Asking $3600.

24mm Elmarit ASPH. s/n 3809xxx
Minty condition, includes 12592 lenshade and and cover (14041),
leather lens case, Leica E55 UV/IR filter (13413), front and rear
caps, box and paperwork. The lens is without blemishes of any kind.
Asking $2900.

Buyer pays shipping/insurance in CONUS. Contact me off list for more
info and pictures: mfsacca at sover dot net

Thanks,

Michael