Subject: [Leica] M8 lighting extremes
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:00:49 -0500

I have posted two sets from some recent explorations with an M8. The
first is of daytime images from excursions around our land in Vermont
taken in bright early morning light in the snow. The other set is of
images taken by moonlight last night. They are of course on the dark
side so it would help to look at them in subdued lighting conditions.
I did some processing in CS5 (blacks to almost zero, exposure and
brightness up 30 pts).  I am generally impressed with the camera. And
a 35mm 'Lux helps too.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mfsacca/winter+trees-day/

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mfsacca/winter+trees-by+moonlight/

c&c welcome