Subject: [Leica] What if digital hadn't come along?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:46:20 -0600

My favorite camera from that era was the Nikon FA. Small but rugged and the
first camera with matrix metering, although they called it AMP back then.
Only feature missing was diopter correction but it would take the FM/FE type
diopters. Still have mine. Just can't part with it although I rarely use it.

Jim Laird