Subject: [Leica] S2 vs 645D (now big v small cars)
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:07:54 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:
>I use my 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser to carry everything from hay to peacocks
>to furniture to lumber to fencing.  It's a big, roomy, workhorse of a
>truck/car that gets pretty good mileage for its size and is still going
>strong.  That's why I have a big car.  It feels safer to sit up so high,
>too.

I once had a neighbor who drove a Toyota 4Runner, mainly to go to the
grocery store (1 mile) and take her two boys to the base of the tram that
led to the ski area (2 miles).  She traded it in for a Chevy Suburban be
cause it felt "so much safer."  In the same vein, her husband gave up
cardiology so he could make some real money as an investment broker.

FWIW, I was just looking at a Fiat 500. ;-)

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] S2 vs 645D (now big v small cars))