Subject: [Leica] HK Pix March
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:49:02 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I was out and about yesterday in a cool, damp Hong Kong waiting for spring
and using the Fuji X100.
I have uploaded 5 photos into a new folder - Hong Kong March 2012

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HKMarch2012/

http://tinyurl.com/89y6a4c

The photos include me with three young school boys who had been sent out to
interview visitors in order to practice english and since I always have a
camera with me I am taken as a tourist.
There are two panos - one vertical of the zebra crosswalk at Queen's Road
Central and Pedder Street and one horizontal of the Central skyline taken at
dusk - the magic hour for light - from the bobbing deck of a (fortunately)
stationary Star Ferry waiting in the middle of the harbour for a tug to
pass. And there are two shots inspired by Lluis who is always incorporating
advertising signs in his insightful photos from Barcelona. Please look
large. C&C always welcome.
Howard

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] HK Pix March)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] HK Pix March)