Subject: [Leica] IMG: Last for the Weekend
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:28:17 -0700
References: <CAAsXt4MYFzbEfnP+=0Wh+zNSW-BiBvHicfrByND3Zd82mPuy2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1C6YM+Q=vAVp-ntkuzfLOXaV9o-9oByHu4tNz0uJUUHYg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4NSF2mFVJnm=zzWphEUqzEDebHBw_LKhtYuKdTKicgaBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DvQ61BwfQf2hnDC1KoDehdzQ0ihdB8whf0Y4jPP8z-4g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4P3iQNoNQxVQzFkRQ74jpEcf6km6sPtvXAkZznHad4xbw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PLR=6zu-T+T45C5JMtPxOAa=6T5Uyo5f+ABThonADccQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AOpR8KuHPGEm+JSqCGoJW+qHZOhV+B6MS=59koA_9rqQ@mail.gmail.com>

Will do. Just took a few photos of Jane. When I purposely moved the focus
closer, it was spot on. Hoping NJ will help.
Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Adler