Subject: [Leica] LR4 Question
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:33:05 +0000

Sounds like not easy to migrate a LR3 one then....

john

Her is the answer from the Adobe forum:
Yep, that's the new behavior. If you want your collection to save the web
settings you need to save it as a Web Gallery. Look in the upper right of
the Preview area and you'll see a button to Create Saved Web Gallery. This
will create a new type of collection, a Web Gallery Collection, and the
collection icon will be different. You'll still have the old regular
collection but this will create a new web collection that you can save
beside or inside the old collection
Same rules apply to Book, Slideshow, and Print collections.

Love the "new behavior" line...

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LR4 Question)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] LR4 Question)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] LR4 Question)