Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica?
From: liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:58:12 -0700

Some people only shoot in B&W. Also, as someone said, a B&W sensor will
give much better dynamic range and noise performance for probably cheaper
cost.  If there was a camera back in the film days that would only take B&W
film but gives medium format image quality on 35mm film, I bet tons of
people would buy it.

I really hope this is true. Digital color is just ugly.