Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:41:06 -0700

jeeeeeeeeeeesh guys! I get a break from my wifes' hospital bedside and
figure I'll have alook at the "GOOD OLD LUG TO GET MY MIND AWAY FROM SHE WHO
MUST BE'S SURVIVAL" for a moment?

And you guys are going on about a typical waste of time bloody nonsense of
B&W, crappy colour etc. etc. digital like "WHO THE HELL CARES!"  Damn when
are most, well a bunch of you ever going to learn to "KISS it" and and have
fun shooting stuff instead of all this BS crap about nickel and dime digital
drivel!

Look! Just set the camera on all auotmatic whatever you can with an M8 or
M9, screw the techie stuff and shoot photos that will blow you and friends
away simply because.... "YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER FIRST AND not some damn
whining nickle and dime techie twit!"

SEE IT! SHOOT IT! WITHOUT THOUGHT! AND YOU WILL HAVE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!
think? And it will be gone! Just do it!

There now I feel better and very shortly I will return to my "Wonder
Woman's" bedside and be in a frame of mind I may just cheer her-up a
smidgin! After having her as your bed mate for 62 years! It's a tough call
not being able to do anything but keep your fingers crossed and say a silent
prayer sitting by her bedside!

Have fun, as hopefully I shall return as a regular once again, some day?

Dr. ted :-(

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] B&W Leica?)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] B&W Leica?)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] B&W Leica?)