Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:25:26 -0400

Certainly our choice in tools should be output originated.
Most my output is 1200 pixies across. Not seemingly all that demanding. Till
somebody wants something bigger for some fakakta reason..

My fist portfolio like all my photo friends were 8x10 prints.
Then we found out the real photographers had 11x14 portfolios.
Not all our 8x10's looked good at 11x14.
And so on!

Somebody could give you a pack of 13" x 19" paper for St. Patrick's day.
Instead of a keg of Green Beer!
They all you have to pay for is the ink you may as well print up a super B
portfolio. I'm sure they make a case that size.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/