Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on wrist straps and variable neutral density filters
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 12:35:10 +1300

Also http://www.gordyscamerastraps.com/ - I have not seen or used one
though....

john

-----Original Message-----

Youch - a bit pricey but they look like exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Adam

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Thoughts on wrist straps and variable neutral density filters)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Thoughts on wrist straps and variable neutral density filters)