Subject: [Leica] Domke vs Lowepro
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:48:10 +0530

I love the look of Billingham (I have two), but they are heavy! When I go
on safari, I have some 15-20 kgs of equipment in hand baggage, so a roller
is essential. The most compact and lightweight one I have found that takes
my equipment (2 DSLR bodies + 70-200 + 200-400 + 24-85 + 3 Teleconverters +
Zeiss Victory 8x32 binocs + Ipad2) is this one (Think Tank is not available
here in India):

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Pro-Roller%20Lite%20150%20AW,2287.htm

For street shooting, I find a vest far more convenient.

Cheers
Jayanand