Subject: [Leica] Domke vs. Lowepro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:15:03 -0400

They only have one. Its a vest with sleeves which zip off. I've not tried
that.
I have  a vested interest in it.
I wear it every day.
Thin sweaters under it when it gets really cold.
Mines an XX large. I'm hoping to move up to an X large someday.
I think they are styled rather well.
Seriously I as hats go I like berets but I avoid wearing one with a jacket
as its too military and I'm not in a war.
Its nice for the Spring but not Summer.
There was a day last week where I was stuck with it in Lower Manhattan it
was too hot.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/