Subject: [Leica] Domke vs Lowepro
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:21:11 -0400

Out in the desert the bag held batteries and a lens (for the Nikon
D2h), a brick of film and a few lenses (for the Leicas), Nikon SB26
with quantum pack, pens, paper, lots of batteries, lights, audio
recorder, gps, power cords, sometimes carried a Dolch Toughbook laptop,
at least 1 MRE, small first aid kit, small tools for fixing the cameras
or computer, 2 pairs of socks. When we were on convoy for a long
time I'd usually stick a camera body in it.
I had to also carry:
M16-A2E3
6x 30 round 5.56mm magazines
Triage kit
Kevlar vest with ceramic and steel plates (this thing weighs 23lbs
alone)
Kevlar helmet
Canteen
Flares