Subject: [Leica] LR4 and Camera Raw 7 Message
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:41:13 -0700

Actually, I think Adobe really do mean ACR 7. The only problem is that ACR 7
is part of PS CS6, which obviously isn't out yet. Probably a couple of
months. In this case LR4 is ahead of the curve and the usual seamless
transitions to PS aren't available.

Meanwhile, have 6.7 installed and that should generally work. I haven't had
problems or seen adverse effects, although there are apparently some.

Henning