Subject: [Leica] Hello from William Carter
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:19:36 -0400

Oh, you belong to the Leica USERS tribe.  The collectors tribe is happy to
exchange information about hyperfocal distance charts and stroke their
apertures.

I often shoot in a la mode--which is when I drop ice cream on top of my
well-loved M3.

Here's to worn chrome, chipped vulcanite, and lots of terrific images
ahead.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA