Subject: [Leica] LR4 and Camera Raw 7 Message
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:42:01 -0400

There has not been an Adobe release of 7.0.  It is coming with PSCS6.  In
the meantime, you can download 6.6 which will work fine.  The only
difference in 7.0 will be possible support of other cameras and lenses.
 The rendering won't change.  If I tell you why I know that, I'll have to
kill you.

Tina