Subject: [Leica] LR4 and Camera Raw 7 Message
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:01:37 +1000

So, you needed the newest ACR for testing the M* hey Tina?
I must say the 60mp sensor was quite a surprise.

Bob, regarding the ACR7 compatibility, this sounds like the normal
situation as has happened with previous upgrade cycles. Some tools of the
later version are not understood by the earlier. However the powers of the
earlier are undiminished. I don't know whethr ACR 6.6 understands process
engine 2012 though? I shall experiment. I'll shoot some video of the test
with my... never mind.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman