Subject: [Leica] Handled a Biogon Ultra-Wide!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:11:27 -0400

Hasselblad gear used is a phenomenon  of savings in today's market.
Stuff which cost 10 thousand a few years ago cost a tenth that now.
A superwide may have kept its value a bit more than a 500C or ELM or most of
the lenses. But I'm seeing on eBay complete kits going for closer to 1K than
10K.
I see one, "user with filters" For  $1,425.00
So the prices have come down on the Superwides as well perhaps.

Its an ultra simple camera which may not require a CLA. Basically a life
support system for the 38mm Biogon. Its the backs which are most likely to
give trouble. They need to be adjusted and it cost real money.

Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/