Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:29:33 -0700

I won't be getting anything like this since I do have an M9, but if I don't
have one, it makes a compelling case. Negatives are:

- 1.5x crop. Not a big deal. Just use the (most likely) excellent Fuji lens
- size - they really want to lure Leicaphile in. The size is almost exactly
the same as the M9, which makes it a non-starter for me. If I get something
to complement my M9, then it should probably be smaller...
- focus - there are persistent reports about the X10 and this camera that
they have focusing problems at times.

I am waiting for my XPan-PRO-D :-)