Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/3/2012: a closer look
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:01:03 +0000

After my daughter's interview at King's College this afternoon, we walked
along the banks of the River Thames to Tate Modern, mainly to see an exhibit
by the Japanese artist Yayoi Kusuma. A most impressive body of work, from
the early 1950s to the present. I love London and the arts and other culture
on offer here. Photography is not permitted at Tate Modern (at least not in
the special exhibitions) but in practice, one can get away with it quite
easily:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1759252398&k=SX6Bs7W&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan