Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/3/2012: a closer look
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:40:00 -0400

nicely done!!
:-)
bharani

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:01:03 +0000
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>,    Olympus Camera Discussion
       <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

After my daughter's interview at King's College this afternoon, we walked
along the banks of the River Thames to Tate Modern, mainly to see an
exhibit by the Japanese artist Yayoi Kusuma. A most impressive body of
work, from the early 1950s to the present. I love London and the arts and
other culture on offer here. Photography is not permitted at Tate Modern
(at least not in the special exhibitions) but in practice, one can get away
with it quite easily:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1759252398&k=SX6Bs7W&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan