Subject: [Leica] 75 Summilux a Big Thankyou
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:38:43 -0400

On Mar 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM -0700, Kay Yang wrote:
>Congratulates on your decision. However, the timing cannot be worse because
>the 75 lux prices have just gone up at least 20% after Steve Huff's review.

This lens's prices have been on the rise before the Steve Huff review.
It's been a very popular lens a on a couple of forums for the last year
or so.  I wouldn't be surprised if the review was driven by that, not
the other way around.  I bought mine 1.5 years ago when it was still
'affordable' and you could tell it would be the next lens where prices
got ridiculous in the very near future.

I actually just got rid of mine.  Wonderful lens but I hated the focus
on it - way too stiff and long for me.  If I stick with Leica, maybe it
will be a lens I buy again some day...

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 75 Summilux a Big Thankyou)
Message from liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang) ([Leica] 75 Summilux a Big Thankyou)