Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:05:38 +0100

To answer your question, George--one of the joys of Lightroom is that stats
are very easy to generate. Looking in my library, there are 5976 pictures
from 2011, meaning that I probably shot between 7000 and 8000 images during
the year. Of those 5976, 1700 were shot with my M8, and 2656 with my Pentax
K5. The rest with the Fuji X100 and film.

So far in 2012, 1037 images have survived the initial cull, of which 464
were made with the M8, followed by 279 with the K5.

So while I use 3-4 cameras, Leica is a very major part of my photography, as
it has been since I bought my first M6 and joined this list in 1998.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain