Subject: [Leica] Vancouver Luggers, visit April 20-22nd, would love to see Ted
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:55:05 -0700

Hi Vancouver Luggers, once again we are going up to Vancouver to get thrown
around again from April 20th to the 22nd.

As usual, we do not have a car and the schedule is entirely up to our Sifu.
However, if someone is willing to drive me to see Ted on one of the
afternoon or something, that would be very much appreciated.

I can offer a print in exchange. I can probably only spare a couple hours,
so not sure how feasible it is in terms of travel time. Our Sifu lives ~10
minutes from YVR,

Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you very much.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>