Subject: [Leica] Penderyn
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:33:24 -0500

While I was down greeting my new grand-son, I went to Acquistapace's
Supermarket in Covington, Louisiana.

The place has a legendary wine room, hundreds of kinds of beer, and
probably 100 or more brands of Scotch.

I was looking at the Irish shelf, and noticed, tucked right next to the
twenty brands of Irish, was a bottle of Penderyn,  It was done up in a box
that would suit a new Leica, but was quite a price  US$20.99 !!!

I also got some Aquavit, and a bottle of Old New Orleans Amber Rum.
http://www.neworleansrum.com/

Oh yes, I bought some groceries too.

--
Regards,