Subject: [Leica] Project: Cars
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:51:22 -0700

Nathan,

Either your theory is wrong or my personality has changed. For years
my cars were sort of sporty, starting with a used Porsche 356 rag
top, then a Fiat Spyder, then in England a couple of Minis. Came back
here and after a couple of uninteresting cars had two successive VW
cabrio types. And now, guess what: I'm driving a Prius and love it.

Cheers,

Herb