Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2012: Cheeta, Oban and Lagavulin
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:42:16 -0400

very sweet photo :-)
bharani

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:25:23 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: lug Group <lug at leica-users.org>,    Olympus Camera Discussion
       <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

My wife was skiing in Andorra last week, and one of the nice things about
Andorra is that booze is cheap, so she does some sensible shopping when the
is up there. Yesterday I began to photograph the fruits of said shopping,
but then Cheeta wandered into the frame. And she is much prettier than
bottles of Oban or Lagavulin:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1769245839&k=WPxgZd2&lb=1&s=O

A technical note of interest to some, at least: the picture was taken with
the Fuji X100, imported to the iPad using the PhotoRaw app, and edited a
little using that same app.

I also tried playing with image using Filterstorm and Adobe Touch, but
found both to be either slow, or not user friendly, or both. I am slowly
coming to the conclusion that for processing pictures on the iPad, PhotoRaw
and Snapseed are the best options.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman