Subject: [Leica] IMG: Greyson
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:39:17 -0400

the 1st photo says it all :-)
bharani

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:38:09 -0500
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
To: "LUG at Leica-Users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

Greyson, an African Grey parrot, lives at my barber's shop.  The lighting
is old time fluorescents, and there is window behind his large, ornate
cage, but I decided to spend a few moments with him today.  (Even bald guys
have to get a trim once in a while.)

When I moved near the cage, Greyson was wary of a stranger.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Wary+Greyson.jpg.html

After he showed off some of his many gymnastic feats using two feet and a
strong beak, he finally decided to face me and check me out.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Greyson.jpg.html

Samsung Convoy II phone, ISO 400.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols